Auberge Del Sur is San Diego California’s new 55+ community with upscale resort-style amenities and social activities.
The Auberge at Del Sur consists of three 55 plus neighborhoods with attached and detached homes with size options from 1,276 sq ft to 2,907 sq ft.
Auberge Del Sur homeowners and residents have private access to their own club house called The Club at Auberge Del Sur (Please watch video below).
The Club includes a recreation center with pool, spa, fitness center, library, multi-function rooms set up for entertainment, meetings or social groups, pickle ball court, bocce ball court, BBQ’s, and an intimate outdoor setting. This senior community also has a dog park.
This gated community built in 2016 offers the latest designs for comfortable and active adult living.
Good news: Lennar is now offering brand new San Diego 55+ condo homes for sale at nearby Avante at Del Sur currently priced in the $700,000s.
Find Auberge Del Sur Homes For Sale
Find Auberge Del Sur Homes For Sale
No Results Found.
There are only approximately 205 homes at Auberge Del Sur and all the homes were quickly sold by the builder between 2016 to 2017.
Didn’t see any current homes for sale in Auberge Del Sur today?
Please be sure to sign up for property email notifications here (if you are not already working with an agent) or call (858) 412-7818.
You might ask where you can find new San Diego 55+ homes for sale? In 2018, you will find attached San Diego new 55+ homes both single level homes and two story with in-home elevators at Avante Del Sur.
The rest of San Diego newer 55+ homes with great amenities were built in the 1980s-1990s i.e. at Ocean Hills Country Club in Oceanside CA.
Recently Sold Homes in Auberge Del Sur
Selling your house in Auberge Del Sur? Our real estate team can help you reach buyers who are exclusively looking to buy in 55 and over communities in San Diego County.
For more information on buying or selling a home at Auberge Del Sur, or other 55 and over communities in San Diego County, please text or call us at 760-798-9024.
Didn’t see any current homes for sale? Sign up for property email alerts here.
Thanks for visiting DreamWellHomes.com | Find Homes For Sale Here | Need help finding the right property? Got questions regarding selling your home? Please contact Jean and Ken Tritle, DreamWell Homes, Tel. 760-798-9024 Real Estate Broker DRE#01777754 | Realtor® DRE# 01892793.
Watch Auberge Del Sur Extensive Video Collection
We have been following the progress of Auberge Del Sur from the very start of its development. Like so many San Diegans and out of state folks who want to move to California or retire to San Diego, we were excited that San Diego finally has a newer senior housing development with luxury amenities.
Watch our Youtube video of The Club at Auberge Del Sur.
Auberge Del Sur has 3 age-restricted neighborhoods designed for those who are 55+, or married to or a caretaker of a 55+ person
- The Summer House
The builder of Auberge Del Sur is CalAtlantic Homes.
How may we help you? Please contact us here or simply text or call 760-798-9024
Auberge Del Sur San Diego Homes General Information
- 55+ Home Size range: 1,276 – 2,907 Sq Ft (perfect for those who are downsizing or rightsizing)
- Location: Del Sur neighborhood, San Diego, CA
- The Cottages at Auberge Del Sur price range from $600,000s to $700,000s. – Total estimated monthly HOA dues $282
- The Villas at Auberge Del Sur price range from $700,000s to $800,000s – Total estimated monthly HOA dues $292
- Summer House at Auberge Del Sur price range from $900,000s to $ Million+. – Total estimated monthly HOA dues $301
Do you need a real estate agent in San Diego to help you buy or sell a home?
Video of The Club at Auberge Del Sur during the Grand Opening in July 2016
More about Auberge Del Sur Amenities
The Club, approx. 10,000+ square feet, is the communty’s resident-only resort-like gathering place with swimming pool (with dedicated lap swimming area, in addition to a separate play/recreration area) spa, fitness center with weight training and cardiovascular machines, library, 24′ beverage bar, meeting rooms/ multi-functional rooms, business center, two bocce ball courts and one pickle-ball court, BBQs and cool outdoor tables and seating, fire pits and fireplaces.
The Dog Park is for those who are pet lovers and are looking for pet friendly 55 plus communities in San Diego. Now your pooch can make new friends, romp and play, just like their owner- residents at Auberge!
Added benefit for being an Auberge Del Sur homeowner
Auberge residents will have access to all 13 Del Sur neighborhood parks and pools, in addition to the community’s private 55+ only venue, “The Club”.
There are also new retail stores and services near Auberge Del Sur. For example, Target store and Sprouts (natural grocery store) are less than 2 miles from Auberge Del Sur.
Please sign up for our Auberge at Del Sur real estate email alerts to get Auberge price updates and homes for sale listings and or let us know if you are open to other new homes for sale options in San Diego county (including single story homes in non-age restricted communities).
Not working with an agent? Please schedule an appointment to visit Auberge with a real estate agent here.
Auberge Del Sur Q & A
What is the Mello Roos for Auberge Del Sur?
There is a Mello-Roos of approximately $1739-$2898 per year. Of course, the smaller the home purchased, the less the Mello-Roos tax will be. These additional Mello Roos ‘taxes’ are simply paid with your property taxes in December and April.
Note that the Mello Roos at Auberge is much smaller than what other Del Sur homeowners who own homes in other Del Sur All ages communities pay towards the school bond portion of this Mello Roos. This is a big plus to San Diego seniors’s housing budget.
What is the property tax rate at Auberge Del Sur?
The annual property tax rate at Auberge is estimated at 1.045%.
Where is Auberge Del Sur?
Auberge Del Sur is perfect for retirees and active seniors who want to enjoy all that San Diego has to offer. It is located in the masterplanned community of Del Sur in San Diego, California (north of 56, west of I-15, and east of I-5).
To the west of Auberge is Rancho Santa Fe CA and the beach cities of San Diego such Solana Beach, Del Mar, and La Jolla.
Other San Diego communities in its vicinity are Poway CA (east) Rancho Bernardo (northeast) Mira Mesa (south), Rancho Penasquitos (south).
- Auberge Del Sur’s is perfect for seniors who love to travel – it is near San Diego International Airport (approx. 30 miles), McClellan-Palomar Airport in Carlsbad CA (approx. 21 miles), John Wayne International Airport in Orange County (approx. 73.3 miles), and Los Angeles International Airport (approx. 111 miles)
- It is only about 28 miles to Downtown San Diego shopping, dining, and activities
- It is also near the popular San Diego beaches of Del Mar and Solana Beach – approx. 10-12 miles.
- Convenient access to freeways: Interstate 15/ I-15 (approx. 5.3 miles), Ted Williams Freeway 56 (approx. 4.5 miles), Interstate 5/ I-5 (approx. 8.8 miles)
- The Del Mar Fairgrounds and Racetrack is only about 9 miles away
- Some of the nearby golf courses include The Santaluz Club ( approx. 1.7 miles), Fairbanks Ranch Country Club (approx. 5.8 miles) The Farms Golf Club in Rancho Santa Fe (approx. 6 miles), Morgan Run Club & Resort (approx. 6.5 miles), Oaks North Golf Course in Rancho Bernardo (approx. 7.8 miles), Stone Ridge Country Club in Poway (approx. 8.1 miles)
- Auberge is also near many of San Diego’s top attractions for families and grandchildren such as: San Diego Zoo Safari Park in San Pasqual Valley – Escondido (approx. 14.3 miles), La Jolla Cove (18.7 miles) Legoland in Carlsbad (approx. 20.9 miles) San Diego Zoo in San Diego proper (approx. 24.3 miles), Balboa Park and Museums (approx. 24.7 miles), SeaWorld San Diego (approx. 25.3 miles), and Disneyland in Anaheim CA (approx. 81.7 miles)
Not working with a real estate agent? Please contact us! We can help.
Auberge Del Sur Information Links
- See the Auberge Preliminary Site Plan here.
- View the Auberge floorpans here subject to change by the builder.
- Where is Auberge Del Sur? View location here.
- Sign up for the Auberge interest list and receive updates here and receive information on how to reserve your home once the Auberge homes phase release are available from CalAtlantic.
- Watch an archive of all our Auberge Del Sur Video Updates and see the progress here.
- Please visit our homepage here to find where are the best places to live in San Diego including the best San Diego communities to retire to.
Need more information on 55 and over communities or would like to receive property email alerts or recommendations? Please contact DreamWell Homes at 760-798-9024, send a text message, please fill out a property email alerts request form here, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you! – DreamWell Homes |Jean Noriega-Tritle | Ken Tritle DRE#01777754 | DRE# 01892793 Past Clients Reviews on Zillow.com for Jean and Ken Tritle
- Here is a list of Resident Owned or Land Owned San Diego 55+ Communities Homes (only includes Traditional Built Single Family Detached Homes, Condos, and Attached Homes) i.e. Ocean Hills Country Club
- Here is a List of Resident owned Land Owned Senior Parks with Manufactured Homes and Mobile Homes in San Diego County
- Watch Videos and Learn About San Diego 55+ Communities Here
- North County SD 55+ Communities Listings, Metro San Diego 55+ Communities Listings, East County SD 55+ Communities Listings, South County SD 55+ Communities Listings