Find the latest Vista Valley Country Club homes for sale below.
Vista Valley Country Club community is one of the hidden gems in the northern part of Vista CA and located approximately 16 miles to the beach.
With its mediterranean- style climate, Vista CA is a popular place to live in or for retirement in laid back North San Diego County.
As you drive through the community and possibly into your new home at Vista Valley, you will feel relaxed as your eyes travel and appreciate all the natural beauty around you.
Vista Valley Country Club Real Estate and Homes For Sale
You might say Vista Valley Country Club homes are one of the best values in North County San Diego when looking for a nice place to live with beautiful natural ambience and world class amenities at your choosing.
With a location that is away from the hustle and bustle of town, you get a little peace and quiet, while still within minutes of shopping and services.
The country club at Vista Valley, located within the gates of the community offers: world-class amenities, venue for wedding and private events, and optional golf membership, sport fitness membership, and social membership.
Watch video of Vista Country Club
Some of your possible options for homes for sale in Vista Valley Country Club
- Single level homes or single story detached homes with low maintenance backyards and panoramic views, many with 2 car attached garage + extra space for a golf cart
- Two Story Homes are also available with views of the surrounding hills and Vista Valley golf course
- Single family detached homes at the Villas at Vista Valley Country Club
- A few larger single story houses situated on around an acre of lot with monthly HOA of around $33 per month with no Mello Roos
Interested in membership at Vista Valley Country Club and find out how much it costs? Reach them by telephone at (760) 758-2800.
Vista Valley Country Club HOA
As of this writing, the monthly HOA fee at Vista Valley is approx. $280 per month, which covers:
- front yard maintenance
- gated community
- 2 swimming pools/spas
- common area maintenance
This information is subject to change. For an updated information on Vista Valley Country Club HOA, please call the HOA company directly at 760-941-9169.
Check out our blog article for alternatives to living in 55 and over communities in North San Diego.
Vista Valley Country Club Golf Course Information
The scenic Vista Valley Country Club is an 18-hole championship designed by Ted Robinson built in 1977. This is a Membership only private club, and visitors are allowed to play only with members as their guests. The course stretches 6,041 from the white tees, with a par of 71.
The facilities at Vista Valley Country Club include:
- a driving range
- practice putting green
- a huge short game practice facility to hone your sand
- chipping and pitching skills.
- The amazing 20,000 square foot clubhouse has also undergone a multi-million dollar renovation.
The entire course and club facilities are located in the chaparral canyons of east Vista, an area known for its rough beauty and citrus and avocado groves.
The lush green fairways are complimented with mature oak trees, a stream and various sand and water features.
Other North County San Diego golf course communities with single level homes that you might like:
- All of San Diego County – Single Story Homes For Sale with Golf Course Views
- Carlsbad – Golf Course Single Story Homes
- Oceanside – Camino Crest CA (all-ages community, single level condos with 2 car garage)
- Oceanside -Ocean Hills Country Club (55 and over community, single detached and attached homes)
- Rancho Bernardo- Oaks North Rancho Bernardo Golf Course ( 55 and over communities, detached and attached condos)
- Vista – Shadowridge Golf Course Homes
- Vista – Vista Valley Country Club Golf Course Homes
Besides Vista Valley Country Club, here are other gated communities in Vista to check out:
- Edgehill Ranch
- Kings View Estates
- Laurel Pointe
- Madison Lane
- Panoramic Estates at Elevado Hills
- Quail Ranch
- Vista Grove
- Vista Valley Country Club
If you like Vista Valley and its golf course amenities, you may also want to check out Golf Course Home Communities in Vista at Shadowridge or the nearby age-restricted 55+ Ocean Hills Country Club in Oceanside, CA.
Below are more listings of North County San Diego detached one story homes located in a gated community
No Results Found.
Nearby North County single level newer homes built under 1990s under 2000 sq ft
No Results Found.