Chateau Lake San Marcos 55+ Community
Find Chateau Lake San Marcos over 55 condos for sale here.
Chateau Lake San Marcos is a resident owned Lake San Marcos retirement community for 55+. It offers a resort style living where senior homeowners enjoy full service experience from dining, housekeeping to transportation all included in the HOA payment (around $1,7o0- $2,000 per month). This San Marcos 55+ retirement community is located in the beautifully renovated Lake San Marcos (LSM) – which is centrally located to all of North San Diego County and Beach Cities.
Please visit the Chateau Lake San Marcos’s Website for more information including extensive amenities included in the monthly HOA fee. Chateau LSM is an independent senior living community.
Note that there is also an assisted living available at Chateau Lake San Marcos called Catered Living at Chateau Lake San Marcos.
Chateau Lake San Marcos Video
Please watch our Chateau Lake San Marcos video tour below. Click the link to check out all other San Diego 55+ communities on a map (includes San Diego 55+ communities video tours) or just scroll down below.
Chateau Lake San Marcos Homes For Sale
Monthly fee for Chateau Lake San Marcos (around $1700-$2,000 at this writing) is for one resident. Second resident is an additional $570 (approx) per month.
No Results Found.
Your monthly fees may cover one meal per day per resident, bi-weekly housekeeping, professional laundering of linens, Wi-Fi, one cable box with Time Warner w/basic cable, water, trash, gas, free scheduled transportation to grocery stores/errands/medical appointments as well as offsite excursions, onsite exercise classes five days a week, onsite events/classes/lectures/activities, fitness center equipment/library in community center, maintenance of all exclusive-use common areas such as carports/patios/alcoves, concierge assistance seven days a week, membership in the Lake San Marcos Community Association with access to all of their clubs/events/activities, blood pressure checks/wellness checks/minor first aid available 24 hours a day, monitoring of emergency pull cords. Please verify updated fee and inclusions with the HOA.
- Here is a list of Resident Owned or Land Owned San Diego 55+ Communities Homes (only includes Traditional Built Single Family Detached Homes, Condos, and Attached Homes) i.e. Ocean Hills Country Club
- Here is a List of Resident owned Land Owned Senior Parks with Manufactured Homes and Mobile Homes in San Diego County
- Watch Videos and Learn About San Diego 55+ Communities Here
- North County SD 55+ Communities Listings, Metro San Diego 55+ Communities Listings, East County SD 55+ Communities Listings, South County SD 55+ Communities Listings
One Story Homes For Sale in Lake San Marcos CA
Chateau Lake San Marcos is within walking distance to two Lake San Marcos golf courses. Minutes away from San Marcos Restaurant Row, movie theater, local shopping, freeways, new Palomar Hospital, Palomar College, CSUSM, beaches, two malls and an outlet mall.
Chateau Lake San Marcos pet restrictions: Please be sure to verify this information directly with the HOA of Chateau Lake San Marcos- 760-471-0083.
Chateau Lake San Marcos Complex Features: BBQ, Clubhouse/Rec Room, Pool, RV/Boat Parking, Spa/Hot Tub, Walk to Shops and Restaurants
Chateau Lake San Marcos Monthly HOA fee: Around $1,696 per month includes Meals, Cable/TV Services, Common Area Maintenance, Exterior (Landscaping), Exterior Bldg Maintenance, Gated Community, Hot Water, Limited Insurance, Roof Maintenance, Trash Pickup
Chateau Lake San Marcos Property Management Phone: 760-471-0083
Watch Videos of San Marcos 55 Places
- Free home buyer services
- Free – The most comprehensive list of San Diego and Orange County 55+ communities on the web
- Free video tours of 55+ communities
- Free homes for sale listings with no registration required:
- Age restricted 55+ homes
- Non-age restricted single-story/single-level homes
- Condominium homes
- Homes with guest houses
- Oceanfront/ocean view homes
- Free information regarding communities and their amenities
- Free direct homeowners association (HOA) telephone numbers provided
- Free consultation with one of our local Online Communities Consultants
- Free connection to a real estate agent experienced in your target community and/or home-style