Oceana Mission is a 55+ community in Oceanside, California 92057 that offers many amenities including a clubhouse with BBQ and pool, spa, surrounded by a beautiful greenbelt with mature trees and panoramic views. Oceana Mission is not a gated 55+ community. Oceana Mission consists mainly of mostly stick built 2 bedroom/2bath attached single story homes with 1 car garage and carport (or covered courtyard). A few Oceana Mission homes have 2 car garage and the ones on premium lots have excellent views.
As of this writing, the average homeowner association monthly fee is $325 which includes Cable/TV Services, Common Area Maintenance, Exterior (Landscaping), Roof Maintenance, Sewer and Trash Pickup. Please verify with Oceana Mission HOA. Click here to view all other 55 plus communities in San Diego County. See below to view Oceana Mission homes that have recently sold and homes that are currently for sale at Oceana Mission.
Also check out 55+ communities with beautiful panoramic views here.
Oceana Mission Video
Oceana Mission Homes For Sale
Please also check out the following popular searches in Oceanside CA Real Estate:
- Oceanside CA Real Estate and Homes For Sale
- Oceanside Lots and Land For Sale
- Oceanside Multi-Family Homes For Sale
- Oceanside New Homes For Sale
- Oceanside Waterfront Homes For Sale
- Oceanside Homes For Sale with no HOA
- Single Story Homes in Oceanside
- Ocean View Homes in Oceanside
- 55 Plus Communities Homes in Oceanside
- Overview of Oceanside CA – Where to Retire in San Diego
|Oceana Mission monthly HOA: $313||Amenities at Oceana Mission in Oceanside||Type of Homes at Oceana Mission|
Other Oceanside CA 55 Plus Homes
|Oceanside 55+ Communities with Traditional Built Resident Owned Homes||Description||Estimated HOA Fee* Subject to change||HOA Phone#|
|Costa Serena||Attached homes (Duplex Style) with Low HOA||$0||760-433-9214|
|Ocean Hills Country Club||Gated community with mediterranean style attached homes and condos with tons of amenities and activities||$498* per month||760-758-7050|
|Oceana||Single story attached homes with lots of amenities||$450* per month||760-757-3937|
|Oceana East||Single story attached homes with Oceana amenities (Example of street names here: Rosemary, Allspice, Curry, Parsley)||$348* per month||760-634-470|
|Oceana Mission||Single story attached homes with Oceana amenities||$350* per month||760-585-1700|
|Oceana South||Single story attached homes near S El Camino Real/ Emerald Isle Golf Course||$298* per month||760-635-1405/760-585-1743|
|Pacifica||Mostly Twin homes (and some detached homes) near 78 Freeway||$390* per month||760-918-8040|
|Peacock Hills||Attached homes (Duplex Style) with Ultra Low HOA||$6* per month||760-940-6318|
|Rancho Hermosa||Attached homes (Duplex Style) with Low HOA||$10* per month||760-438-5727|
|Villa Trieste||Gated community with mediterranean style attached twin homes AND condos||$333* per month||800-404-0141/7606344700|
|Oceanside Resident Owned 55+ Communities with Manufactured Homes||Description||Estimated HOA Fee* Subject to change||HOA Phone#|
|Emerald Lake Village||Gated community with Cape-cod style one story manufactured homes||$205* per month||760-603-0501|
|San Luis Rey Homes||Mobile homes and manufactured homes||$135* per month||760-757-5000|
|Pilgrim Creek Estates||One story manufactured homes in a gated community||$238* per month||760-967-6254|
Oceana Mission Location
- Oceana Mission is located on the north side of Oceanside Blvd and south of Highway 76 and north of Highway 78 in Oceanside, California 92057.
- Oceana Mission is approx. 6.2 miles to the nearest beach access
- At Oceana Mission, you are approximately 2.8 miles away from Tri-City Medical Center 4002 Vista Way, Oceanside, CA 92056
- The Oceanside Public Library is 5.9 miles away
- Major shopping and dining areas are less than a mile away.
- The Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton is approx. 11.6 miles away
- Emerald Isle Golf Executive Course is only 1.4 miles away -660 S. El Camino Real • Oceanside, CA 92057 • 760-721-4700
- Oceana Eeast in Oceanside CA is approximately 41.8 miles from San Diego Airport (SAN) and 92.1 miles to the Los Angeles Airport (LAX).
Receive Oceana 55+ listings alerts by email
We specialize in traditional built or conventional homes (non-manufactured homes) in 55 and over communities in San Diego and nearby Orange County. We’re here to help you either buy/ and or sell. Please call or text DreamWell Homes Realty at 760-798-9024 for more information. Thank you!
You may also like to check out the following San Diego County 55 plus communities