Oceana East is a 55+ community in Oceanside, California 92057 that offers many amenities including a clubhouse with BBQ and pool, spa, surrounded by a beautiful greenbelt with mature trees and walking trails. Oceana East residents also enjoy several different social activities weekly.
Oceana East has approximately conventionally built 127 units and consists mainly of mostly detached 2 bedroom/2bath homes and attached single story homes and very few 3 bedroom detached homes.
Click here to view all other 55 plus communities in San Diego County.
See below to view Oceana East homes that have recently Sold and homes that are currently For Sale at Oceana East.
Oceana East, Oceanside 55+ Community Video
Oceana East San Diego Retirement Community 55+ Video
Oceana East Homes For Sale
|Oceanside 55+ Communities with Traditional Built Resident Owned Homes||Description||Estimated HOA Fee* Subject to change||HOA Phone#|
|Costa Serena||Attached homes (Duplex Style) with Low HOA||$0||760-433-9214|
|Ocean Hills Country Club||Gated community with mediterranean style attached homes and condos with tons of amenities and activities||$498* per month||760-758-7050|
|Oceana||Single story attached homes with lots of amenities||$450* per month||760-757-3937|
|Oceana East||Single story attached homes with Oceana amenities (Example of street names here: Rosemary, Allspice, Curry, Parsley)||$375* per month||760-634-470|
|Oceana Mission||Single story attached homes with Oceana amenities||$430* per month||760-585-1700|
|Oceana South||Single story attached homes near S El Camino Real/ Emerald Isle Golf Course||$360* per month||760-635-1405/760-585-1743|
|Pacifica||Mostly Twin homes (and some detached homes) near 78 Freeway||$390* per month||760-918-8040|
|Peacock Hills||Attached homes (Duplex Style) with Ultra Low HOA||$6* per month||760-940-6318|
|Rancho Hermosa||Attached homes (Duplex Style) with Low HOA||$10* per month||760-438-5727|
|Villa Trieste||Gated community with mediterranean style attached twin homes AND condos||$333* per month||800-404-0141/7606344700|
Also check out popular Oceanside Homes For Sale below:
- Oceanside CA Real Estate and Homes For Sale
- Oceanside Lots and Land For Sale
- Oceanside Multi-Family Homes For Sale
- Oceanside New Homes For Sale
- Oceanside Waterfront Homes For Sale
- Oceanside Homes For Sale with no HOA
- Single Story Homes in Oceanside
- Ocean View Homes in Oceanside
- 55 Plus Communities Homes in Oceanside
- Overview of Oceanside CA – Where to Retire in San Diego
|Oceana East monthly HOA: $375||Amenities at Oceana-east in Oceanside||Type of Homes at Oceana East|
As of this writing, the average homeowner association monthly fee is $375 which includes Cable/TV Services, Common Area Maintenance, Exterior (Landscaping), Limited Insurance, Sewer, Trash Pickup, Water. There are different units/ phases at Oceana East and each HOA and the services covered by the HOA vary.
Oceana East 1
Oceana East 1 HOA: Cable/TV Services, Common Area Maintenance, Exterior (Landscaping), Limited Insurance, Trash Pickup, Water
Oceana East 1 HOA Tel: 760-439-8612
Oceana East 1 Property Management: 760-931-4180
Oceana East 1 Homeowner: $310
Complex Features: BBQ, Clubhouse/Recreation Room, Recreation Area, Community Pool, Spa/Hot Tub
Oceana East 2
Oceana East 2 HOA: Cable/TV Services, Common Area Maintenance, Exterior (Landscaping), Limited Insurance, Sewer, Trash Pickup, Water
Oceana East 2 HOA Tel: 760-439-8612 / 760-859-5927
Oceana East 2 Property Management: 760-439-8611
Oceana East 2 Homeowner: $315.00
Complex Features: Clubhouse/Rec Room, Pool, Recreation Area, Spa/Hot Tub
Oceana East 3
Oceana East 3 HOA: Cable/TV Services, Common Area Maintenance, Exterior Bldg Maintenance, Limited Insurance, Trash Pickup, Water
Oceana East 3 HOA Tel: 760-722-3222
Oceana East 3 Property Management Tel: 760-931-4180
Oceana East 3 Homeowner Fees: $340.00
Complex Features: BBQ, Clubhouse/Rec Room, Pet Restrictions, Pool, Recreation Area, Spa/Hot Tub
Oceana East Location
- Oceana East is located on the north side of Oceanside Blvd and south of Highway 76 and north of Highway 78 in Oceanside, California 92057.
- Oceana East is approx. 6.2 miles to the nearest beach access
- At Oceana East, you are approximately 2.8 miles away from Tri-City Medical Center 4002 Vista Way, Oceanside, CA 92056
- The Oceanside Public Library is 5.9 mile away
- Major shopping and dining areas are less than a mile away.
- The Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton is approx. 11.6 miles away
- Emerald Isle Golf Executive Course is only 1.4 miles away -660 S. El Camino Real • Oceanside, CA 92057 • 760-721-4700
- Oceana Eeast in Oceanside CA is approximately 41.8 miles from San Diego Airport (SAN) and 92.1 miles to the Los Angeles Airport (LAX).
Directions to Ocean East going East on Hwy 78 East: Take Highway 78, exit to the north on El Camino Real, turn east on Mesa Dr, then north on Vanilla Way
Directions to Oceana East going West on Hwy 78: Take Highway 78 West, exit to the south on El Camino Real, turn east on Mesa Dr, then north on Vanilla Way
Searching for a home at a 55 and older community in San Diego County?
Click here to view all other 55 and older communities in San Diego County.
We specialize 55 and over communities in San Diego and nearby Orange County with single story homes or conventional built homes (non-manufactured homes). We’re here to help you either buy/ and or sell.
Please call or text DreamWell Homes Realty at 760-798-9024 for more information. Thank you!