Find Oceana Oceanside 55+ Homes For Sale homes for sale here.
With a monthly HOA of around $300 – $400 (depending on the Oceana community, including some utilities), Oceana offers many amenities including a clubhouse with BBQ and pool, spa, surrounded by a beautiful greenbelt with mature trees and walking trails. Oceana senior residents and homeowners also get to enjoy lots of social activities weekly.
The community allows pets and also has a dog park. Please verify pet policies with the individual HOA.
As you can tell when you watch our our video below, Oceana senior condos offer various neighborhood locations and views (golf course, etc)!
Watch Oceana Oceanside CA Video Tour
Thanks for watching our Oceana Oceanside CA Video Tour here at DreamWellHomes!
Questions? Not only do we know these communities, but we also happen to know the best real estate agents who can help you either buy and/ or sell a home in Oceana or elsewhere in the San Diego area. If you are ready to connect with us (and not already working with an agent), please call 760-798-9024 and or send us a message here by filling out a form to get connected with a knowledgeable real estate agent.
Thanks for visiting DreamWellHomes.
Find Oceana Oceanside Homes For Sale
- Oceanside CA Real Estate and Homes For Sale
- Oceanside Lots and Land For Sale
- Oceanside Multi-Family Homes For Sale
- Oceanside New Homes For Sale
- Oceanside Waterfront Homes For Sale
- Oceanside Homes For Sale with no HOA
- Single Story Homes in Oceanside
- Ocean View Homes in Oceanside
- 55 Plus Communities Homes in Oceanside
- Overview of Oceanside CA – Where to Retire in San Diego
Find Oceana Mission Oceanside Homes For Sale
Find Oceana East Oceanside Homes For Sale
Find Oceana South Oceanside Homes For Sale
If you like Oceana condos, or other conventional built condos, and traditional homes San Diego County, then you might want to sign up for property email alerts below to get the latest listings from the real estate agent we connect you with. You may also want to check out 55+ condos at Ocean Hills Country Club
Below are additional links to the newest Oceana Oceanside 55+ homes for sale
- Original Oceana 55+ homes for sale
- Oceana Mission 55+ homes for sale
- Oceana East 55+ homes for sale
- Oceana South 55+ homes for sale
Other Oceanside 55+ Homes For Sale
Find conventional built San Diego 55+ condos in Oceanside CA at Ocean Hills Country Club, Oceana, Costa Serena, Emerald Lake Village, Rancho Hermosa, Pacifica, Peacock Hills, Pilgrim Creek Estates, Villa Trieste, and more. Find a list of San Diego 55+ communities with traditional built single detached homes and condos here. Click here to view a list of all 55 plus communities in San Diego County. Search Homes For Sale
Where can you find Oceana Oceanside 55 plus communities homes for sale?
You will find Oceana Oceanside homes for sale in the following neighborhoods:
As of this writing, the average homeowner association monthly fee is $318 which includes Cable/TV Services, Common Area Maintenance, Exterior (Landscaping), Limited Insurance, Sewer, Trash Pickup, Water. Please verify updated monthly fees with the appropriate Oceana HOA. There are different units/ phases at Oceana and each HOA and the services covered by the HOA vary.
|Oceana monthly HOA:||Amenities at Oceana-east in Oceanside||Type of Homes at Oceana|
Helpful Oceana Oceanside Links
What do Oceana Oceanside HOA fees cover? Please verify updated Oceana HOA information with the Homeowners Association as they are subject to change.
Homeowners Assessments cover the expense of the Association including:
- Common area land lease payment Trash collection
- Sewage fees
- Basic cable TV
- Exterior house painting
- Management fees
- Legal, accounting and other expenses necessary to manage the affairs of the Association
- Landscape maintenance and irrigation
- Common area lighting
- Maintenance of interior sidewalk
- Maintenance and repair of all Association buildings and recreational facilities
Where is Oceana in Oceanside CA located?
- Oceana is located on the north side of Oceanside Blvd and south of Highway 76 and north of Highway 78 in Oceanside, California 92057.
- Oceana is approx. 6.2 miles to the nearest beach access
- At Oceana, you are approximately 2.8 miles away from Tri-City Medical Center 4002 Vista Way, Oceanside, CA 92056
- The Oceanside Public Library is 5.9 mile away
- Major shopping and dining areas are less than a mile away.
- The Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton is approx. 11.6 miles away
- Emerald Isle Golf Executive Course is only 1.4 miles away -660 S. El Camino Real • Oceanside, CA 92057 • 760-721-4700
- Oceana Eeast in Oceanside CA is approximately 41.8 miles from San Diego Airport (SAN) and 92.1 miles to the Los Angeles Airport (LAX).
Directions to Ocean East going East on Hwy 78 East: Take Highway 78, exit to the north on El Camino Real, turn east on Mesa Dr, then north on Vanilla Way
Directions to Oceana going West on Hwy 78: Take Highway 78 West, exit to the south on El Camino Real, turn east on Mesa Dr, then north on Vanilla Way
Searching for a home at a 55 and older community in San Diego County?
Thanks for visiting DreamWellHomes.com |Find Homes For Sale Here | Need help finding the right property? Got questions regarding selling your home? Please contact Jean and Ken Tritle, DreamWell Homes, Real Estate Broker DRE#01777754 | Realtor® DRE# 01892793. Please call or text 760-798-9024, email@example.com more information.