Ocean View Homes For Sale in Encinitas CA
This shows all the latest ocean view homes for sale in Encinitas, CA. For more information on the best places to live in Encinitas with ocean view including homes that are single story or on one level, please contact us for more information. Thank you!
Check out this link for ocean view condos for sale in Encinitas, CA.
Overview of Encinitas, California
Encinitas may be the most classic beach town in southern California, exuding easy going beach vibes throughout the city.
The historic downtown, centered on the scenic Pacific Coast Highway, is separated from the beach by only 3 to 4 short blocks. Many beachgoers leave their gear on the beach and stroll downtown for a midday refreshment.
The six mile long coastline of Encinitas is dominated by high coastal bluffs looking over narrow, picturesque beaches.
Locals enjoy the terrific Sunday morning farmer’s market, and a plethora of craft food and coffee houses along the PCH 101. Encinitas boasts one of the most beautiful public libraries in San Diego, with a panoramic 180 degree ocean view.
Encinitas is also regarded as one of the premier surfing towns in the nation, and the sport is a big part of the city’s heritage.
Surfing is such a huge part of Encinitas’ identity that there is even a ten foot by ten foot Surfing Madonna mosaic art piece proudly displayed at the busiest intersection in town.
The most popular surfing beaches of Grandview, Beacon’s, D Street, Swami’s and the Cardiff reef top the list.
The city also hosts two of the most impressive gardens in the county: the San Diego Botanic Gardens and Meditation Gardens, perched high atop the bluff overlooking Swami’s State Beach.
With its mild climate and abundance of sunshine, Encinitas is an outdoor paradise. Beyond the beach and its related activities, residents also enjoy over 40 miles of dog, horse and bike friendly trails to hike or ride on. In conjunction with a hike, bird lovers will enjoy spotting more than 300 species of birds that frequent the San Elijo Lagoon.
The area also has golf courses, tennis courts, skate parks, a fantastic cycling culture and more.
Being the geographical midpoint in coastal north county San Diego, makes it an ideal commuting point for many. Because of these things Encinitas is highly desired by homebuyers for their next residence.
Thanks for visiting DreamWellHomes.com |Find Homes For Sale Here | Need help finding the right property? Got questions regarding selling your home? Please contact Jean and Ken Tritle, DreamWell Homes, Real Estate Broker DRE#01777754 | Realtor® DRE# 01892793. Please call or text 760-798-9024, firstname.lastname@example.org more information.Popular Searches in Encinitas Real Estate
- No HOA Homes in Encinitas
- Ocean View Homes in Encinitas
- Single Story Homes in Encinitas
- Homes in 55 Plus Communities in Encinitas
- Homes with Granny Flat, Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU) in Encinitas
- Where to Retire in North County San Diego – Overview of Encinitas, CA
Nearby Ocean View Homes For Sale in San Diego
- Carlsbad Ocean View Homes and Carlsbad CA Ocean View Real Estate Listings For Sale
- Encinitas Ocean View Homes and Encinitas CA Ocean View Real Estate Listings For Sale
- Oceanside Ocean View Homes and Oceanside CA Ocean View Real Estate Listings For Sale
- San Diego City Ocean View Homes and San Diego CA Ocean View Real Estate Listings For Sale
- San Diego County Ocean View Homes and San Diego County CA Ocean View Real Estate Listings For Sale
- Orange County Ocean View Homes and Orange County CA Ocean View Real Estate Listings For Sale
- Southern California Ocean View Homes and Southern CA Ocean View Real Estate Listings For Sale