Palmia is a guard gated 55+ community in Mission Viejo, CA 92692. The Palmia senior community is set on 211 acres in South Orange County with tons of amenities and social clubs that many active residents and retirees enjoy. Learn more about Palmia Mission Viejo 55+ real estate below.
Video Tour of Palmia Real Estate
Learn more about Palmia Mission Viejo real estate by watching our short video below.
Palmia Mission Viejo Homes For Sale
Palmia Homes For Sale Notifications by Email
Don’t miss out on the newest homes for sale in your preferred community – Sign up here for property email alerts here.
Photos of Palmia Community in Mission Viejo, California
55 plus Community in Mission Viejo: Palmia Floorplans
- The Courts 1 – Attached Palmia homes, 2-3 bedrooms – 2-2.5 baths, 990-1,767 est. sq ft
- The Courts 2 – Attached Palmia homes – 2-3 bedrooms – 2-2.5 baths, 990-1,767 est. sq ft
- The Heights – Detached Palmia homes, 2-4 bedrooms, 2-2.5 baths, 1,756-2,473 est. sq ft
- The Terraces – Detached Palmia homes, 2-3 bedrooms, 2-3 baths, 1,510-2,188 est. sq ft
- The Villas 1 – Detached Palmia homes, 2-3 bedrooms, 2-2.5 baths, 1,162-1,523 est. sq ft
- The Villas 2 – Detached Palmia homes, 2-3 bedrooms, 2-3.5 baths, 1,213-2,283 est. sq ft
- The Vistas – Detached single story Palmia homes, 2-3 bedrooms -2-2.5 baths, 1,400 sq ft to 1826 est. sq ft
Most of the Palmia neighborhoods have single story and two story home options with master bedrooms located downstairs.
Click here to open map of Palmia’s 55 plus neighborhoods.
Palmia Floor Plan Offerings
Palmia Floorplans: Click here to view Palmia Floor plans (PDF file) courtesy of Palmia.com (external link to a third party real estate website).
Age-Restricted Senior Community
Palmia is a senior community in Mission Viejo, CA. At least one resident must be 55 and over.
For more information on age-restrictions, please contact the Palmia HOA/ Property Management 800-369-7260
Palmia has 2 guarded security gates with 24/7 mobile patrol units monitoring the neighborhood.
Amenities at Palmia Mission Viejo
- 12,000 sq ft Clubhouse
- Swimming Pool/Spa
- Fitness Room
- Card Room
Sports and Recreation
- 18 hole Putting Green for Golf Lovers
- Tennis Courts
- Paddle Tennis/ Pickle-ball Courts
There are tons of clubs, activities, parties, or trips for you to participate in (if you’d like) at Palmia.
Some of Palmia’s clubs include:
- Chorale/ Sing-for-Fun
- Create Your Own Cards
- Garden CLub
- Golf Club
- Line Dance
- Men’s Issues
- Military Veterans
- Next Generation Club
- Palmia Players
- Racquet Club
- Shuffleboard Club
- Singles Club
- Wine Club
Other general groups at Palmia include: Billiards, Crafts and Coffee, Horseshoes, Library, Literary, Lunch Bunch, Paddle Tennis, Pickle Ball, Softball, Sunday Night at the Movies, Table Tennis, Tennis, Volleyball, and Water Volleyball.
Cards and other groups include: Bridge, Bunco, Pan, and Pinochle
Points of Interest/ Nearby Activities
- Lake Mission Viejo – Beaches, Picnics, Boating, Fishing. With membership you may participate in the events, classes and boating. Summer concerts are also held at Lake Mission Viejo.
- Norman P. Murray Community and Senior Center has a variety of classes, activities, and senior support services offered daily.
More information about Palmia Mission Viejo
- Portolo Plaza
- The shops at Mission Viejo
- Laguna Hills Mall
Nearby Golf Courses
- Casta del Sol Golf Course – Golf course located just below Lake Mission Viejo designed by Ted Robinson.
- Tijeras Creek Golf Club – Golf course (open to the public) designed Ted Robinson
- San Juan Hills Golf Club – Located in San Juan Capistrano adjacent to another 55+ community called San Juan Hills
- Arroyo Trabuco Golf Club
Nearby airport for retirees who love to travel
The nearest airports include John Wayne International and Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
Interesting neighboring locations:
- Laguna Hills
- Irvine, CA
- Orange County Coastal cities: Dana Point Laguna Beach, Newport Beach
- San Diego (80 miles)
Southern California 55 and over communities similar to Palmia
Palmia and Ocean Hills Country Club are perfect for senior golf lovers who appreciate a multitude of social activities and/ or clubs to participate in. They are both guard-gated senior communities in Southern California which offer resort-style living. They also have plenty of floor plan choices today’s senior home buyers.
Curious what San Diego has to offer for seniors/ retirees? Click here to see map of San Diego 55 and over communities.
Be sure to browse all other Orange County 55 plus communities- please click here to watch video narrated tours of 55+ communities in Orange County.
Featured Senior Communities in Orange County
- Dana Point, CA: The Fountains at Sea Bluff (62+ community near Dana Point Harbor)
- Huntington Beach, CA: Huntington Harbour Village (55+ manufactured homes/ land-owned senior community), Huntington Landmark (55+ condos in gated community with resort style living)
- Laguna Niguel, CA: Monarch Summit II
- Laguna Woods, CA: Laguna Woods Village, formerly known Leisure World – Laguna Woods
- Mission Viejo, CA: Casta Del Sol, Palmia (55+ homes)
- Newport Beach, CA: Terraces Corona Del Mar (55+ condominiums near the ocean and Newport Beach senior center)
- Rancho Mission Viejo: Gavilan (55+ homes – newer senior homes in gated community), Esencia 55+ Communities
- San Clemente, CA: Bay Cliff Village (55+ attached homes), Colony Cove (55+ ocean view community), Shore Cliffs Terrace (resident owned 55+ community with manufactured homes), Talega Gallery (55+ homes in premier gated community)
- Seal Beach, CA: Leisure World (55+ resort-style living)
- Tustin, CA: Enderle Gardens (55+ detached homes/ single story living on large lots surrounded by mature trees)
If you would like to receive Palmia Mission Viejo real estate notifications by email, please click here to fill out a form.