Laguna Woods Village
Find Laguna Woods Village condos for sale here. This is one of the largest and most active 55 plus community in Orange County, Southern California.
There are many home choices anywhere from condos to single family homes to one, two and three bedroom condominiums or co-operatives with plenty of amenities and social activities for active adults.
Many Laguna Woods Village units are adjacent to the PGA 27-hole golf course.
There are now approx. 18,000 seniors who happily reside at Laguna Woods in South Orange County.
Did you know that 90% of the city of Laguna Woods’s population is made up of residents from Laguna Woods Village?
Watch Laguna Woods Village Video Tour
Thanks for watching our Laguna Woods Village video.
Watch all other Orange County 55+ communities videos here.
Laguna Woods Village Homes For Sale
No Results Found.
Laguna Woods Village Photos
The Laguna Woods Village 55 andover community is made up of three (3) housing corporations:
- United Laguna Woods Mutual (stock co-operatives (co-ops)
- Third Laguna Hills Mutual (condominiums) –
- Laguna Woods Mutual No. Fifty (The Towers high-rise condominiums
United Mutual Laguna Woods Village Condominiums
United Mutual offers 1-3 bedroom units, located on lush greenbelts. Many United Mutual homes are adjacent to the beautiful Aliso Creek.
Housing Models at United Laguna Woods Mutual include Cordoba, Seville, and San Sebastian.
- Cordoba offers 2 bedroom/ 2 bathroom homes with atrium and exterior laundry facilities. Cordoba homes are available as a condo or a co-op.
- Sevilla offers 2 bedroom/ 2 bathroom homes with exterior laundry facilities and carport. Sevilla homes are surrounded by mature trees and beautiful gardens. Sevilla homes are available as a co-op.
- San Sebastian offers 2 bedroom/1.5 bath homes in a park-like setting. Some units have covered patios. San Sebastian homes are available as a cooperative. Each unit at San Sebastian includes nearby carport and major amenities.
Third Mutual Laguna Woods Village Condominiums
Third Mutual has senior housing options ranging from single family homes to 1-3 bedroom condominiums. Many of the units are adjacent to the PGA 27-hole golf course.
Mutual No. 50 Laguna Woods Village Condominiums
Mutual No. 50 – The Towers is adjacent to a nine-hole golf course. Membership at The Towers includes weekly housekeeping and nightly gourmet dinners.
Laguna Woods Village Floorplans – click here to view the floor plans.
More information about Laguna Woods Village
Note that there is no age restriction to purchase a home at Laguna Woods Village, however, a Member must be at least 55 years of age to reside in the community.
Two garden centers provide individual plots where residents can give full rein to their “green thumb”, and two recreational vehicle storage lots are available for a fee. “
Laguna Woods Village Amenities
- 7 Clubhouses containing meeting/billiard/game/hobby rooms with professional equipment
- 2 Fitness Centers
- 5 Swimming Pools/ hot pools
- 2 Garden centers
- Theatre (814 seat capacity)
- 2 RV parking/storage lots for a fee
- Equestrian Center for horse lovers (board your horse or rent one)
Other Sports/ Recreation Amenities
- 2 Golf Courses
- A tennis complex featuring 10 Tennis Courts with its own clubhouse
- 18 hole Putting Green
- 4 Paddle tennis courts/ pickleball courts
- Bocce/ Shuffleboard Courts
- Lawn Bowling Greens
Social Activities/ Clubs, Trips and more.
Points of Interest
More information about Laguna Woods Village
If you are a golf lover looking for the perfect retirement spot in Southern California, you may appreciate the fact that Laguna Woods Village has two professional golf courses:
- a challenging championship 27 hole golf course and
- a 9 hole, 3 par, executive golf course.
In addition, golfer-residents have access to a golf driving range, practice putting greens and a chipping area.
There are also full-time golf professionals who offer private and group golf lessons.
Walking and hiking
Nearby airport for retirees who love to travel
The nearest airport is John Wayne International Airport and Los Angeles International Airport.
Interesting neighboring locations:
Laguna Beach is only ten minutes away from Laguna Woods Village
When purchasing a home at Laguna Woods Village, be prepared to submit copies of your most recent federal income tax return, bank and investment statements, paycheck stubs, or any other documentation. Each housing corporation (United Mutual, Third Mutual, Mutual no. Fifty) has their own specific financial/income/net worth requirements.
Laguna Woods Village has a specific process that buyers/sellers/agents/ lenders/escrow officers must adhere to during the escrow process. Please visit their website for specific resale instructions.
Laguna Woods Village HOA / Property Management Company
Ask about Pet Policy/ Restrictions/ Rules and Guidelines directly from Laguna Woods Village.