Auberge Del Sur New 55+ Community in San Diego
Auberge Del Sur is San Diego California’s newest luxury retirement community for those who are 55 and over. This upscale senior gated community built in 2016 offers resort-style amenities with the latest designs for comfortable and aging-friendly living. The Auberge Del Sur neighborhoods consist of attached and detached homes with home size options from 1,276 sq ft to 2,907 sq ft.
Auberge Del Sur homeowners and residents have private access to their own club house called The Club at Auberge Del Sur (Watch video below). The Club includes a recreation center with pool, spa, fitness center, library, multi-function rooms set up for entertainment, meetings or social groups, pickle ball court, bocce ball court, BBQ’s, and an intimate outdoor setting.
Find Auberge Del Sur Homes For Sale
Sorry, but we couldn't find any results in the MLS that match the specified search criteria.
Watch Auberge Del Sur Extensive Video Collection
Watch our Youtube video of The Club at Auberge Del Sur.
Auberge Del Sur has 3 age-restricted neighborhoods designed for those who are 55+, or married to or a caretaker of a 55+ person
The builder of Auberge Del Sur is CalAtlantic Homes.
How may we help you? Please contact us here or simply call 760-798-9024
Auberge Del Sur San Diego Homes General Information
- 55+ Home Size range: 1,276 – 2,907 Sq Ft (perfect for those who are downsizing or rightsizing)
- Location: Del Sur neighborhood, San Diego, CA
- The Cottages at Auberge Del Sur price range from $600,000s to $700,000s. – Total estimated monthly HOA dues $282
- The Villas at Auberge Del Sur price range from $700,000s to $800,000s – Total estimated monthly HOA dues $292
- Summer House at Auberge Del Sur price range from $900,000s to $ Million+. – Total estimated monthly HOA dues $301
- The annual property tax rate at Auberge is estimated at 1.045%.
Do you need a real estate agent in San Diego to help you buy or sell a home?
Video of The Club at Auberge Del Sur during the Grand Opening in July 2016
More about Auberge Del Sur Amenities
The Club, approx. 10,000+ square feet, is the communty’s resident-only resort-like gathering place with swimming pool (with dedicated lap swimming area, in addition to a separate play/recreration area) spa, fitness center with weight training and cardiovascular machines, library, 24′ beverage bar, meeting rooms/ multi-functional rooms, business center, two bocce ball courts and one pickle-ball court, BBQs and cool outdoor tables and seating, fire pits and fireplaces.
The Dog Park is for those who are pet lovers. Now your pooch can make new friends, romp and play, just like their owner- residents at Auberge!
Added benefit for being an Auberge Del Sur homeowner
Auberge residents will have access to all 13 Del Sur neighborhood parks and pools, in addition to the community’s private 55+ only venue, “The Club”.
There are also new retail stores and services near Auberge Del Sur. For example, Target store and Sprouts (natural grocery store) are less than 2 miles from Auberge Del Sur.
Please be sure to sign up on our Auberge Del Sur interest list here
Please sign up for our interest list to get Auberge price updates and homes for sale listings and or let us know if you are open to other new homes for sale options in San Diego county (including single story homes in non-age restricted communities). When you contact us, we will refer you to a real estate agent who can help you in San Diego.
Sign up for single story San Diego MLS listings alerts here so you will get both Auberge Del Sur updates and other homes for sale that may possibly meet your needs in other San Diego communities.
Auberge Del Sur Q & A
What is the Mello Roos for Auberge Del Sur?
There is a Mello-Roos of approximately $1739-$2898 per year. Of course, the smaller the home purchased, the less the Mello-Roos tax will be. These additional Mello Roos ‘taxes’ are simply paid with your property taxes in December and April.
Note that the Mello Roos at Auberge is much smaller than what other Del Sur homeowners who own homes in other Del Sur All ages communities pay towards the school bond portion of this Mello Roos. This is a big plus to San Diego seniors’s housing budget.
Check out all other pricing of nearby homes for sale in Del Sur here.
Where is Auberge Del Sur?
Auberge Del Sur is perfect for retirees and active seniors who want to enjoy all that San Diego has to offer. It is located in the masterplanned community of Del Sur in San Diego, California (north of 56, west of I-15, and east of I-5). Nearby San Diego neighborhoods include Santaluz (south) and 4S Ranch (northeast), Carmel Valley (southwest). To the west of Auberge is Rancho Santa Fe CA and the beach cities of San Diego such Solana Beach, Del Mar, and La Jolla. Other San Diego communities in its vicinity are Poway CA (east) Rancho Bernardo (northeast) Mira Mesa (south), Rancho Penasquitos (south).
- Auberge Del Sur’s is perfect for seniors who love to travel – it is near San Diego International Airport (approx. 30 miles), McClellan-Palomar Airport in Carlsbad CA (approx. 21 miles), John Wayne International Airport in Orange County (approx. 73.3 miles), and Los Angeles International Airport (approx. 111 miles)
- It is only about 28 miles to Downtown San Diego shopping, dining, and activities
- It is also near the popular San Diego beaches of Del Mar and Solana Beach – approx. 10-12 miles.
- Convenient access to freeways: Interstate 15/ I-15 (approx. 5.3 miles), Ted Williams Freeway 56 (approx. 4.5 miles), Interstate 5/ I-5 (approx. 8.8 miles)
- The Del Mar Fairgrounds and Racetrack is only about 9 miles away
- Some of the nearby golf courses include The Santaluz Club ( approx. 1.7 miles), Fairbanks Ranch Country Club (approx. 5.8 miles) The Farms Golf Club in Rancho Santa Fe (approx. 6 miles), Morgan Run Club & Resort (approx. 6.5 miles), Oaks North Golf Course in Rancho Bernardo (approx. 7.8 miles), Stone Ridge Country Club in Poway (approx. 8.1 miles)
- Auberge is also near many of San Diego’s top attractions for families and grandchildren such as: San Diego Zoo Safari Park in San Pasqual Valley – Escondido (approx. 14.3 miles), La Jolla Cove (18.7 miles) Legoland in Carlsbad (approx. 20.9 miles) San Diego Zoo in San Diego proper (approx. 24.3 miles), Balboa Park and Museums (approx. 24.7 miles), SeaWorld San Diego (approx. 25.3 miles), and Disneyland in Anaheim CA (approx. 81.7 miles)
Contact a Real Estate Agent about Auberge at Del Sur
Not working with a real estate agent? Please contact us! We can help.
Auberge Del Sur Information Links
- See the Auberge Preliminary Site Plan here.
- View the Auberge floorpans here subject to change by the builder.
- Where is Auberge Del Sur? View location here.
- Sign up for the Auberge interest list and receive updates here and receive information on how to reserve your home once the Auberge homes phase release are available from CalAtlantic.
- Watch an archive of all our Auberge Del Sur Video Updates and see the progress here.