Encinitas CA Ocean View Homes For Sale
This shows all the latest ocean view homes for sale in Encinitas, CA. For more information on the best places to live in Encinitas with ocean view including homes that are single story or on one level, please contact us for more information. Thank you!
Overview of Encinitas, California
Encinitas may be the most classic beach town in southern California, exuding easy going beach vibes throughout the city.
The historic downtown, centered on the scenic Pacific Coast Highway, is separated from the beach by only 3 to 4 short blocks. Many beachgoers leave their gear on the beach and stroll downtown for a midday refreshment.
The six mile long coastline of Encinitas is dominated by high coastal bluffs looking over narrow, picturesque beaches.
Locals enjoy the terrific Sunday morning farmer’s market, and a plethora of craft food and coffee houses along the PCH 101. Encinitas boasts one of the most beautiful public libraries in San Diego, with a panoramic 180 degree ocean view.
Encinitas is also regarded as one of the premier surfing towns in the nation, and the sport is a big part of the city’s heritage.
Surfing is such a huge part of Encinitas’ identity that there is even a ten foot by ten foot Surfing Madonna mosaic art piece proudly displayed at the busiest intersection in town.
The most popular surfing beaches of Grandview, Beacon’s, D Street, Swami’s and the Cardiff reef top the list.
The city also hosts two of the most impressive gardens in the county: the San Diego Botanic Gardens and Meditation Gardens, perched high atop the bluff overlooking Swami’s State Beach.
With its mild climate and abundance of sunshine, Encinitas is an outdoor paradise. Beyond the beach and its related activities, residents also enjoy over 40 miles of dog, horse and bike friendly trails to hike or ride on. In conjunction with a hike, bird lovers will enjoy spotting more than 300 species of birds that frequent the San Elijo Lagoon.
The area also has golf courses, tennis courts, skate parks, a fantastic cycling culture and more.
Being the geographical midpoint in coastal north county San Diego, makes it an ideal commuting point for many. Because of these things Encinitas is highly desired by homebuyers for their next residence.
Thanks for visiting DreamWell Homes Realty
Request new listings alerts from DreamWell Homes Realty
- No HOA Homes in Encinitas
- Ocean View Homes in Encinitas
- Single Story Homes in Encinitas
- Homes in 55 Plus Communities in Encinitas
- Homes with Granny Flat, Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU) in Encinitas
- Where to Retire in North County San Diego – Overview of Encinitas, CA
Nearby Ocean View Homes For Sale in San Diego
- Carlsbad CA Ocean View Homes For Sale
- Del Mar CA Ocean View Homes For Sale
- Encinitas CA Ocean View Homes For Sale
- La Jolla CA Ocean View Homes For Sale
- Oceanside Ocean View Homes For Sale
- San Diego CA Ocean View Homes For Sale
- Solana Beach CA Ocean View Homes For Sale
- San Diego County Ocean View Homes For Sale
- Orange County Ocean View Homes For Sale