Moro Hills, also known as South Moro Hills, is an agricultural neighborhood in Oceanside that has custom homes with panoramic views on oversized lots/ acreage. This is probably one of the best places to live in Oceanside CA if you want space and rural setting. Although it is a little farther away from the beach, due to its higher location, some homes here have ocean views.
It is located on the east of Vandegrift Boulevard, north of the 76 highway and North River Road.
The properties on Moro Hills typically have a minimum size of 2.5 acres.
This area of Oceanside has a lot of agritourism potential. Beach Winery is located here. San Diego County’s first commercial grown craft coffee is being grown here by the Mraz family along with Avocados and other main crops.
Bonsall is just on the border of South Moro Hills and share a pastoral setting to this community. There is a controversial real estate project called the North River Farms being proposed in this area, which will add hundreds of homes to the area.Need helping finding the right property in Oceanside in a great location? We’re local and are here to help! Please Text or Call Jean and Ken Tritle with DreamWell Homes at 760-798-9024 Real Estate Broker DRE#01777754 | Realtor® DRE# 01892793. Thank you! Past Clients Reviews on Zillow.com for Jean and Ken Tritle
- Oceanside CA Real Estate and Homes For Sale
- Oceanside Lots and Land For Sale
- Oceanside Multi-Family Homes For Sale
- Oceanside New Homes For Sale
- Oceanside Waterfront Homes For Sale
- Oceanside Homes For Sale with no HOA
- Single Story Homes in Oceanside
- Ocean View Homes in Oceanside
- 55 Plus Communities Homes in Oceanside
- Overview of Oceanside CA – Where to Retire in San Diego