Vista Land For Sale
View Vista Lots and Land For Sale including recently sold Vista Lots and Land. To view all other lot listings in San Diego County, please visit http://www.dreamwellhomes.com/land. To look up the zoning information for a Vista parcel of land, please Call the City of Vista at 760-639-6100 to verify General Plan and Zoning information.
Find vacant land for sale in Vista, CA below.
- No HOA Homes in Vista
- Single Story Homes in Vista
- 55 Plus Communities Homes in Vista
- Homes with Granny Flat, Guest House, Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU) in Vista
- Where to Retire in North County San Diego – Overview of Vista California
- Latest listings and New Homes in Vista CA
- City of Vista New Developments
Need help finding the perfect land in Vista in San Diego County? Please contact us by clicking the button below to get connected with a real estate agent who specializes in selling lots/ land in your area of choice in San Diego County.
City of Vista– 200 Civic Center Drive Vista, California 92084, Tel. 760-726-1340
County of San Diego: 858-694-3900. Zoning Information: 858-565-5981
Vacant Land for sale in Carlsbad Vista Oceanside Encinitas
Public transportation abound which includes the Sprinter train. Convenient location in the Tri-City area provides easy access to neighboring cities such as Oceanside, Carlsbad, and San Marcos. Those who choose to live in Vista also enjoy arts and entertainment the Moonlight Theatre and the Avo Playhouse on Mainstreet Vista. The Brengle Terrace Park is also ideal for outdoor sports, while the nearby Alta Vista Gardens is sure to appeal to the whole family. You will notice that the downtown area is now getting revitalized and quite walkable. Vista is also near the freeway 78 which provides easy access to Interstate 15 and Interstate 5.
- Brengle Terrace Park– 1200 Vale Terrace Drive, Vista, CA, 92084, Tel 760 724 2110
- Moonlight Amphitheatre– 1200 Vale Terrace Drive, Vista, CA 92084, Tel. 760-724-2110
- Avo Playhouse– 303 Main Street , Vista, CA 92084, Tel. 760-726-1340
- Alta Vista Gardens– 1270 Vale Terrace Drive Vista, CA 92084, (760) 945-3954- A must see botanical garden in Vista
- Rancho Buena Vista Adobe Park-640 Alta Vista Drive, Vista, Tel. (760) 639-6164 This 163+ year old Adobe park offers tours, summer camp, and also hosts private parties.
- Vista Valley Country Club– 29354 Vista Valley Drive, Vista, CA 92084 , Tel 760-758-2800
- Shadowridge Golf– 1980 Gateway Drive, Vista, CA 92081, Tel. 760-659-2344