Here are the new home developments happening all around North County San Diego.
New Homes in North San Diego – Bonsall, CA
S.L. Rey in Bonsall CA is a new home development in North San Diego that consists of both two story homes and single story homes. This new home construction is located right across from the Bonsall Elementary School and is quite popular among families.
|S.L. Rey – Bonsall, CA New Homes||No Mello Roos, 23 out of 93 homes are single story homes||Priced estimated from the mid $600,00s||3-4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 2,029 – 3,382 sq ft 2-3 car garage||Property Tax Rate: 1.1%||$284 per month in HOA Dues|
These new homes in Bonsall are surrounded by preserved open spaces and is conveniently located near Highway 76 for easy access to shopping, services, and amenities including the greater San Diego and nearby Temecula.
The model homes are located at 31574 Calle De La Rosas, Bonsall, CA 92003. California West is the builder for these new homes in Bonsall, CA.
For more information, you may contact the builder directly at 760-295-5880 or visit www.SLReyResidences.com
- No HOA Homes in North County SD
- Single Family Detached One Story Homes in North County
- Single Story Homes and Single Story Condos in North County San Diego
- 55 Plus Communities Homes in North San Diego
- Homes with Granny Flat, Accessory Dwelling Unit, Guest House in North County SD
- Overview of Where to Retire in San Diego – North County SD
New Homes in North San Diego – Vista, CA
|Avila by Lennar||Tri-level homes with open concept floor plans, with bedroom and bath on the first level||$536,900-$586,900||1,743-1,977 sq ft,3 to 4 Bedrooms,|
2.5 to 3.5 Bathrooms, 2 bay garage
|Approx. 1.08% Property Tax Rate||Est. $342 HOA dues per month|
If you are wondering what over half a million dollars can buy in brand new home in San Diego – check out Avila by Lennar in North County San Diego, Vista, CA.
These attached tri-level town homes are located near Melrose Dr. and within walking distance to Rancho Buena Vista Highschool, restaurants and shopping. A gas station, Del Taco, Albertsons, etc. are all right in the neighborhood.
Avila is a 47 unit development in Vista with community amenities that include a swimming pool, spa, a private park, lawn, and picnic areas.
The homes are solar powered and provided by SunStreet Energy.
These new Vista homes are located on Castillo Way and Fortaleza Way.
There are 3 floor plans to choose from at Avila in Vista, CA. All the floorpans have open concept layout with a bedroom and bathroom on the first floor. There are 2 sets of stairs that lead to the second level main living space (kitchen, dining, living room) and the master bedroom suite on the third floor.
The model homes are located at 1574 Fortaleza Way in Vista CA 92081.
For more information, you may contact the builder Lennar at 760-936-4168 or visit www.Lennar.com/SD
- No HOA Homes in Vista
- Single Story Homes in Vista
- 55 Plus Communities Homes in Vista
- Homes with Granny Flat, Guest House, Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU) in Vista
- Where to Retire in North County San Diego – Overview of Vista California
- Latest listings and New Homes in Vista CA
- City of Vista New Developments
Important Note: We are not affiliated with the communities, developers, homeowner associations (HOA) mentioned on this website. We are independent real estate agents in San Diego who are here to help represent you in buying or selling your home. Please text or call us at 760-798-9024 for more information. Thank you!
Note that the pricing, square footage, lot sizes, features, and timing are all subject to change at any time by the builder.
Overview of New Home Construction in San Diego – North County
|Name of Community||Notes||Prices||# of bedrooms/ bathrooms||Est.Property Tax*||Est. Monthly HOA|
|Avila by Lennar||Tri-level homes with open concept floor plans, with bedroom and bath on the first level||$536,900-$586,900||1,743-1,977 sq ft|
Bedrooms from 3 to 4
Bathrooms from 2.5 to 3.5
|1.08%* No Mello Roos||$347 per month|
|S.L. Rey by Cali||23 out of 93 homes are single story homes||Priced from Mid $600,00s||3-4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 2,029 – 3,382 sq ft, 2-3 car garage||1.1%* No Mello Roos||$284 per month|
|Sterling Heights in San Diego by Lennar||Gated community of 110 estate style homes||Priced from $1,800,000s||up to 5 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms, 4,283 sq ft – 6,540 sq ft, four bay garage + some homes with attached guest house||1.08* + CFDs (Mello Roos) approx. $9,764 to $13,665 per year||$575 per month|
Sterling Heights by Lennar: Featuring estate-style homes from 4,283 to 6,450 sq ft, many of these new San Diego homes with up to 5 bedrooms and 5.5 bathrooms have a guest house with its own private entrance. Priced from $1,800,000s to $2 Million. Questions? Text or Call 760-798-9024
- New Single Story Homes For Sale in San Diego County
- North County San Diego Single Story Homes New and Existing Development
- New 55 Plus Communities in Southern California
Other new homes in San Diego with one story homes
- Bonsall CA- S.L Rey community by builder California West Communities. There are 93 homes in this new Bonsall community. Address: 31574 Calle De Las Rosas, Bonsall, CA 92003. See photos of this new construction in Bonsall on our Facebook page.
- Carlsbad CA – Afton Way new home community in Carlsbad CA by builder Pebble Creek Companies Address: 3119 Afton Way
Carlsbad, CA 92008, Phone: 888-766-9730
- Fallbrook CA – Aurora Heights by Beazer Homes
- Escondido CA – Lexington by builder KB Home Address: 1972 N. Ash St., Escondido, CA 92026, Phone: 888-815-4374
- Escondido CA – Estancia Bernardo and Rancho Palomar by Ambient Communities
- Escondido CA – Harmony Grove Village – Whittingham by Lennar
- Ramona CA – Willow Ridge Estates by KirE Builders
- San Diego, CA – Sterling Heights at the Lakes above Rancho Santa Fe by Lennar
- Vista CA – Vale View Estates by Galey Homes Inc – This new development consists of 6 homes on 1/2 acre cul-de-sac lots. Address: 480 Vale View Dr. , Vista, CA 92081
- Vista CA – Oak Creek – Coming Soon Summer 2019 with 24 residences
- Check out all other new homes and new construction in San Diego