Here is a partial list of services we offer our home sellers
We have the experience, negotiation skills, responsiveness and first-rate reputation to get the result you need.
We even guarantee our Home Selling Services with a No Risk Listing Program.
You may send us a message here or simply call 760-798-9024 for a friendly conversation about your home selling plans. We guarantee there will be no obligation or pressure when you speak to any member of our local experience real estate agent team.
Our San Diego Home Seller Services – A Partial List Only
- Carefully evaluate your home, its competition and current market conditions
- Prepare a detailed Comparative Market Analysis to establish fair market value for your property
- Provide an estimate of the selling expenses to show your net proceeds
- Prepare listing contract
- Prepare seller disclosure statement
- Carefully explain all documents
- Strategic improvement suggestions to effectively stage your home to obtain the highest selling price, and quantity of offers
- Enter listing in the MLS system and immediately have thousands of buyer’s agents and qualified buyers learn about your property
- Install a high-security, computerized lock box to facilitate buyer showings, upon your approval
- Place For Sale Sign on property
- Place a custom rider on your yard sign highlighting more about your property
- Implement “Text for more information” for immediate buyer response
- Implement “QR-Code” for immediate buyer response
- Inform each agent in our brokerage and all of San Diego County agents of this new listing
- Schedule property for Office and MLS Realtor® Caravan tours
- Tour a focus group through your home
- Take professional high-resolution photos and video of property for more detailed and effective marketing
- Video embedded email campaign to buyers looking for your type of home
- Create quality high-resolution color brochures dedicated to showcasing and selling your home
- Turning photos of your home into virtual video tours and posting on YouTube, the world’s second largest search engine
- Arrange showings for cooperating agents
- Hold open houses to market your home
- Create a website dedicated to your property, optimized to deliver keywords that search engines will find, showcasing your home’s unique and most desired features
- Professional video marketing
- Premium paid placement on Zillow.com – the leading real estate search website
- Make listing available to Internet web sites such as Realtor.com, Yahoo Real Estate, Trulia.com, Zillow.com, Oodle.com, Craigslist, Facebook, etc.
- Social media networking displaying your property in a viral fashion on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc
- Blogging about the unique features of your home, the neighborhood or location of city
- We walk your immediate area letting your neighbors know about your home, asking about friends/family looking to move into the neighborhood
- Visit your home weekly to check on property and refill brochures
- Provide a weekly market activity report of your home’s showings
- Continuous review of your property’s marketing efforts to adjust, if necessary, to get your home sold
- Call agents with qualified buyers
- Pre-qualify potential buyers
- Provide you direct feedback from other agents based on their showings
- Review list price based on agent feedback and market condition
- Be highly responsive to all offer inquiries from qualified buyers and their agents
- Professionally review and present all offers with you
- Prepare a favorable counteroffer to create a rock-solid transaction that closes on time without surprises
- Negotiate the transaction on your behalf while keeping you in the loop at all times
- Coordinate with all third party professionals during the escrow process
- Finalize the closing
- Provide references for qualified moving and relocation services
- Always be available to answer any question and be highly responsive to all your needs
Simply said – there are too many details to list to explain how we successfully sell homes. So, we have created an easy to follow, step-by-step diagram of the process.
Learn more. . . .
“There’s a difference between interest and commitment. When you’re interested in doing something, you do it only when it’s convenient.
When you’re committed to something, you accept no excuses; only results. ” – Kenneth Blanchard