We’re enthusiastic about the success of internet marketing since it is the keystone of our overall business plan to help sell homes through our various partner real estate agents/ brokers.
Did you know that 92% or more of home buyers now begin their home search online, before even contacting an agent.
Because of this fact, it is crucial to have a proven and focused marketing strategy designed to find buyers for your home on the Internet.
Below is a small sampling of some of the pages where your home will be found by potential buyers when hiring a real estate agent that we successfully connect you with.
Got a home to sell? Please fill out the form below to discuss your options or please call/text Ken Tritle, Realtor® at DreamWell Homes, 760-798-9024We take your trust and confidence seriously. After you fill out and submit the form below, we will connect you with a real estate agent who has the experience, reputation, and specialization in your specific location to take good care of your real estate needs. Note that we do NOT charge you a fee for finding a real estate agent who can help you. We’d love to hear from you.
A few things to remember when marketing your home online:
- When you post your home’s photos on any website, make sure that it accurately portrays a warm welcoming feeling, to make sure that your property is at the top of a buyer’s must-see list.
- Have professional-looking photos.
- An extremely important part of internet marketing to sell homes is video marketing and virtual tours. Utilize video marketing in numerous ways: on websites, embedded in emails sent directly to potential buyers, and in social media. Consider video marketing as your 24/7 Open House.
- Those same 92%+ of online home shoppers, also use the Internet to look for Open Houses. We believe in the effectiveness of open houses (virtual open houses and in-person open houses), and ask your real estate agent if they will hold yours open to gain qualified buyers. Apply current marketing strategies to your open house to create maximum traffic for your home.
- Another significant but overlooked online marketing resource is social media. When you learn the secrets to effective social media real estate marketing, you will be amazed at the positive “buzz” that this resource creates for your home listing.
- Once buyers develop an interest in your home, make sure to cover bases to deliver the additional information they demand – in an instant. Buyers can scan a QR code or send a Text Message and receive a professionally produced sales brochure of your home, including direct links to your video, in just seconds.
Of course marketing is just one part of selling your home. To sell quickly and for top dollar, you must properly prepare a home to appeal to buyers. Home Staging is very effective in accomplishing the desired result and will go a long way towards setting your home apart from the competition in your neighborhood.