The real estate agent that you hire should be confident in their proven home selling system that they can guarantee your satisfaction with a No Risk Listing Program.
Expect your real estate agent to be held accountable for their performance. If for any reason you are unhappy with their service, they should allow you to cancel your listing agreement, regardless of the length of contract remaining.
You deserve to have the best real estate agents working for you in successfully selling your home, and the real estate agent that you hire should be committed to being respectful of your time, and to focus entirely upon your goals.
The Initial Consultation Process to Sell Your Home:
- First Conversation: Together, you and your real estate agent will discuss your property, goals and selling situation over the telephone or by email.
- Within 24 Hours: Using the facts discovered during your telephone conversation or email communication, they may immediately email you an informational packet consisting of a comparable market analysis, how much your home is currently worth and provide you a detailed report of your estimated closing costs and seller net proceeds after close of escrow.
- Within 72 Hours: A follow-up telephone call after you receive the informational packet to answer any questions and to confirm your upcoming meeting in your home.
- Within the One Week: Schedule a visit to your home to explain the marketing plan to successfully sell your home – the real estate agent may want to keep this visit to less than 1 hour or your preferred length of time.*
- At the end of our home visit: your real estate agent will have the opportunity to work with you to sell your home. They will also provide you suggestions on things that you can easily on your home to help sell it quickly.
*Please note that the timeframes above may vary, and are totally dependent on your desires.