New Homes For Sale in a 55+community in Rancho Mission Viejo at Iris at Esencia
Iris at Esencia Pricing: From the $600,000s-$900,000s (Prices are subject to change by the builder)
55+ New Homes For Sale at Iris at Esencia
Iris at Esencia opened on October 26, 2016 and has 94 brand new homes. Single-story and two-story floor plans provide 1,729 to 2,340 square feet, 2 to 3 bedrooms including a downstairs master bedroom, bonus room or office, 2.5 to 3 baths, California Rooms and 2-car garages.
Iris at Esencia is designed exclusively for 55 plus. This new home 55+ community in Rancho Mission Viejo showcases Farmhouse-style homes that offer single story living (all master suites located downstairs).
- Located in the Hilltop Neighborhood Collection at Esencia
- Within Walking Distance to the Hilltop Club with Fitness Center, Swimming Pool, Spa and Cabanas, Outdoor Barbeques and Dining Area and Large Event Lawn
- Hiking and Biking Trails, Sports Park and Esencia Community Farm. Esencia at Rancho Mission Viejo is one of the newest agrihood communities in Orange County.
Age-Restricted Community: Iris at Esencia is a 55+ Community in Rancho Mission Viejo, California Iris at Esencia Builder: CalAtlantic Homes
Note: We do not represent the builder.
Phone: You are welcome to call the builder’s representative directly at 1-(949) 313-8572 for more information, hours and directions.
Address: 25 Garcilla Drive, Rancho Mission Viejo, CA 92694
Directions From the 5 Freeway
Exit Ortega Hwy 74. Head east on Ortega Highway 74 to Antonio Parkway. Turn Left on Antonio Parkway. Turn Right on Cow Camp Road. Turn Left on Chiquita Canyon Dr. At the first roundabout, keep straight towards the Hilltop Neighborhood. Turn Right on Airoso St. Turn Right on Cima Dr. Turn Left onto Garcilla Dr.
Nearby New 55+ communities in Rancho Mission Viejo such at Esencia and Sendero
- Alondra at Esencia Rancho Mission Viejo 55 plus community (opened on September 20, 2015)
- Avocet at Esencia Rancho Mission Viejo 55 plus community (opened on September 20, 2015)
- Cortesa at Esencia Rancho Mission Viejo 55 plus community (opened on September 20, 2015)
- Vireo at Esencia Rancho Mission Viejo 55 plus community (opened on September 20, 2015)
- Prior to 2015, Gavilan in Sendero, a gated 55 and over community at Rancho Mission Viejo offered the first senior 55+ homes in the area built by CalAtlantic Homes, Shea Homes, and Del Webb.
- Arista at Esencia by Del Webb is another new home 55+ community at Esencia in Rancho Mission Viejo, CA.
Thank you for visiting DreamWellHomes.com!
Visited 3162 times, 6 Visits today