Del Sur Real Estate
Del Sur is a contemporary community in the city of San Diego, inspired by the image of several historic San Diego neighborhoods. Del Sur Real Estate is #2 on the list of San Diego Magazine’s San Diego’s Next Hot Neighborhoods – Where everyone will be living in 2016. Del Sur’s aim was to create a tight knit community featuring top rated schools (Poway Unified School District), natural settings and distinct parks with an authentic feel. This San Diego suburbia community is largely built on environmentally friendly design concepts. Del Sur real estate span over 1,000 acres, including 13 parks and 5 solar-heated pools, and over 18 miles of hiking/biking trails. Del Sur is one the best San Diego suburbs to raise a family or be close to family.
Del Sur Real Estate
Del Sur real estate offers single family detached homes and attached homes. Prices range from the $500,000s to 1 million+. Del Sur also has a senior 55+ community option called Auberge at Del Sur with single story home options at The Cottages, The Villas, and Summer House.
For Sale: Del Sur Real Estate Listings
Questions on Del Sur Real Estate? You may send a message to a Del Sur Real Estate Agent or simply call 760-798-9024.
Del Sur Real Estate For Sale
Find the newest real estate listings in Del Sur. Please contact us to schedule to see the homes with a send us a message here
Don’t miss out on the newest listings – sign up here to receive Del Sur real estate property notifications by email.
$94,949 : 40 66th Street, San Diego0 beds, 0 bath
$500,000 : Camino Brisa del Mar, San Diego0 beds, 0 bath
$825,000 : 15689 Concord Ridge Ter, San Diego3 beds, 3 baths
$899,999 : 8332 Kern Crescent, San Diego3 beds, 3 baths
$939,900 : 15681 Via Montecristo, San Diego4 beds, 3 baths
$1,149,888 : 8278 Parkside Cres, San Diego4 beds, 4 baths
$1,240,000 : 8542 Mathis Place, San Diego4 beds, 3 baths
$1,329,000 : 8454 Lower Scarborough Ct, San Diego4 beds, 5 baths
$1,550,000 : 15583 Rising River Pl S., San Diego4 beds, 5 baths
$1,574,000 : 15964 Sinclair St, San Diego4 beds, 5 baths
See all Del Sur tract Real Estate.
(all data current as of 3/22/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Find Auberge Del Sur Homes For Sale
Sorry, but we couldn't find any results in the MLS that match the specified search criteria.
- Del Sur Real Estate Listings – Del Sur Living in Senior Gated Communities
- Del Sur Real Estate Listings – Del Sur Living Homes with Views
- Del Sur Real Estate Listings – Del Sur Living in Single Family Detached Homes
- Del Sur Real Estate Listings – Del Sur Living in Condos/ Attached Homes/ Townhomes
Del Sur Schools are top rated schools in the Poway School District.
- Del Sur Elementary: 15665 Paseo Del Sur San Diego, CA 92127, Grades: K-5, Phone: 858-674-6200,
- Oak Valley Middle School: 16055 Winecreek Road San Diego, CA 92127, Grades- 6-8 Phone 858-487-2939
- Del Norte Highschool: 16601 Nighthawk Ln. San Diego, CA 92127, Grades: 9-12, Phone: 858-487-0877
- Design 39 Campus: 17050 Del Sur Ridge Road San Diego, CA 92127. This is a new K-8 school in the celebrated Poway Unified District
Del Sur is located in the hills overlooking Rancho Santa Fe in North County San Diego with convenient access to I-15, Hwy 56, and I-5. Average high temperatures range from 68 F in December to 89 F in August, while the average lows range from 41 F in December to 63 F in August. On average there are about 263 sunny days per year and only 13 inches of annual rainfall.
Median family income for Black Mountain Ranch region of San Diego is $53,060, about even with CA state average of $53,025 (according to Trulia.com).
Del Sur is the final phase of Black Mountain Ranch (BMR) development project, which has been over 20 years in the making. A peaceful setting, surrounded by nature and open-space all around, Del Sur is a slice of San Diego in its natural state. The 2,352-acre Black Mountain Open Space Park is also nearby and includes the 1,558-foot Black Mountain, a perfect place for hiking and appreciating the untouched plant and animal life.
The Rancho Bernardo-Glassman Recreation Center at 18448 West Bernardo Drive offers 38 acres of fun and games with two play areas, eight playing fields, two outdoor basketball courts, six tennis courts, a lawn bowling area and indoor gymnasium.
At Del Sur you have the best of both worlds. With plenty of places to relax right in your own neighborhood, or many chances to socialize with neighbors and friends in town, the community is designed to be walkable. There are 13 neighborhood parks conveniently positioned throughout the community. These include amenities for hosting events like concerts or movie nights, playgrounds, large greens, basketball courts, pools and Jacuzzi… just to name a few!
Centrally Located with Plenty to Do
With a central location and easy highway access, every recreation activity in San Diego is just a few miles away. These include: San Diego Zoo Safari Park (Escondido), Legoland (Carlsbad), Boys and Girls Club (4S Ranch, 2 miles), Del Mar Racetrack and Fairgrounds, Torrey Pines Golf Course and Birch Aquarium (La Jolla), SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo and Petco Park (Downtown).
And don’t forget Balboa Park… home to playing fields, gardens and 15 museums including the San Diego Museum of Art, San Diego Natural History Museum, Reuben H. Fleet Science Center, San Diego Air & Space Museum and of course… the San Diego Zoo!
There are 32 public and private golf courses with 10 miles of this area of San Diego (Del Sur – 92127 zip code).
Also, 23 San Diego regional hospitals are located within 20 miles of Del Sur. The Pomerado Hospital in Poway and the Palomar Medical Center in Escondido are only 5 miles away.
Del Sur Neighborhoods
- Auberge – 206 senior homes in gated 55 and up community, featuring 3 neighborhoods, The Cottages, The Villas, and Summer House. Prices from $600,00s0s to $1 million+/-.
- Avaron at Del Sur
- Avondale has 63 estate style homes, featuring 3 floorpans with Del Sur room options. Prices from the mid $1,200,000s
- Garretson – 2 story townhomes from the mid $500,00s by Standard Pacific Homes
- Kingston – 50 estate style single large homes on spacious homesites. Prices from the $1,400,000s
- Marston – Single family homes by Standard Pacific Homes
- Prado – single family detached homes by Standard Pacific Homes, prices from $950,000s
- Preston – 78 single family homes by Standard Pacific Homes
- Stratford – 72 single family homes by Standard Pacific Homes
- The Estates – Single family homes in a gated community by Standard Pacific Homes
Let us introduce you to a great Del Sur Real Estate Agent
Auberge Del Sur is located in the hills overlooking Rancho Santa Fe in North County San Diego with convenient access to I-15, Hwy 56, and I-5.
Considering selling your home in Del Sur?
Click here to get your free home value estimate instantly.
Questions on Del Sur Real Estate? You may send us a message here or simply call 760-798-9024.